Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (44)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
♥Grab your current read.
♥Open to a random page.
♥Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
♥Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
♥Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I just started Blood-Kissed Sky and I'm already hooked. Here's my teaser:

Blood-Kissed Sky (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #2)


"The darkness goes on forever, its dimension infinite, able to hide anyone...anything. I want to rush forward, but I'm held here by something I can't define."

J.A. London, Blood-Kissed Sky (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy #2) pg 45

That's my teaser. Hope you enjoy! If you have a teaser leave a link so I can check it out:)






9 comments:

  1. Good teaser, wonder what's going on.

    Here's our 3: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/01/tuesday-teasers-3-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that one gave me goosebumps... great teaser!

    My Teasers

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of that! I can't wait to dig into this trilogy. Gosh, I need the day to have 48h. I'm not getting any reading done lately, stupid exams. T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, yeah I too wish the day had 48hrs, it would make reading so much easier. Of course I would probably have to do other stuff.
      I hope you get time to read soon:)

      Delete