Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (14)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
♥Grab your current read.
♥Open to a random page.
♥Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
♥Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
♥Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2)


 "How much was I supposed to take before I crumbled? Holding all this in was eating me alive. I needed someone to listen to me. Someone to hold me while I cried. I just needed someone to care about me. Not themselves."



Abbi Glines, The Vincent Brothers, Kindle Edition 55%



Feel free to leave a link so I can check out what teaser's you have this week.


13 comments:

  1. I've been there. not a good feeling. great tease. definitely goign to read this one.
    Here's mine

    P/s I'm your new follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope everything's good now. I really liked it. I'm definitely a fan of those Vincent boys.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a sad teaser.

    http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of drama in your teaser. I'd read more to find out what secrets she's holding. Definitely intriguing.
    My Teaser is from Toxic Torte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love drama in my books. Luckily The Vincent Brothers is filled with drama:)

      Delete
  4. Great tease! I bought the first book a couple weeks ago but I've yet to dive in.

    Thanks for stopping by my TT earlier today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found both books to be easy reads, I zoomed right through them.

      Delete
  5. Great teaser! I loved Lana and Sawyer. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete