Monday, November 26, 2012

Most Anticipated (12)



Elixir (Covenant, #3.5)
This week my Most Anticipated Release of the Week is: Elixir, by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I would anything having to do with thus series. I love this series. Getting a chance to read a novella from Aiden's POV is just a gigantic bonus. He's one of my favorite male characters and I love getting inside of his head. The scenes I've read from his POV have just made me like him so much more than I already do. Plus the cover is just gorgeous. I definitely can't wait to get my hands on this novella!! 

Summary:
Aiden St. Delphi will do anything to save Alex. Even if it means doing the one thing he will never forgive himself for. Even if it means making war against the gods.(Goodreads)

Elixir (Covenant #3.5), Jennifer L. Armentrout, Expected Publication: November 27, 2012, Spencer Hill Press, Paperback: 80 pgs 
That's what I'm dying to read this week. Any book you need to get your hands on?


No comments:

Post a Comment