Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (54)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
♥Grab your current read.
♥Open to a random page.
♥Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
♥Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
♥Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week I chose a teaser from Existence book one in the Existence trilogy by Abbi Glines. I already finished this book and I really liked it now I need to finish this trilogy to see how it all ends.


Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1)
"A movement, out of the corner of my eye, caused the hairs on my arms to prickle. I’d known better than to stay in this empty room. But I was here now and running would make it worse."                                                          Existence, Abbi Glines. Kindle Edition 3%. 


That's what I have this week. What book(s) are you teasing this week?

                                                    




2 comments:

  1. Nice teaser! I really liked Existemce. Book two, Predestined, is my favorite of the series. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that teaser is freaky! I'm scared for the character!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete