Monday, June 24, 2013

Most Anticipated (34)



After Daybreak (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #3)
My Most Anticipated Release of the Week is...After Daybreak. I really enjoyed the first two books in this trilogy. I like that these books have kept me guessing and I'm always wondering what is going to happen next. Book two, Blood-Kissed Sky had me on the edge of my seat and the ending had me wishing After Daybreak's release date wasn't so far away. I love the way the vampires are portrayed in these books. They have an an edge to them and most of them aren't very friendly. I'm also excited to see if we find out more about the other cities in this world since book one took place in Denver and book two introduced readers to Los Angeles. I will definitely be getting this one when it comes out!

Summary:
Dawn returns from L.A. with terrifying news: In his greed for power, the maniacal Day Walker Sin is raising an army and infecting his followers with the Thirst—a rabieslike disease that will turn them into mindless killers. To stop him, Dawn and Victor will have to convince humans and vampires to work together before it’s too late.(Goodreads)
After Daybreak (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy #3), J.A. London. Expected Publication: June 25, 2013; HarperTeen. Paperback, 336 pgs.

Honorable Mention:
Damaged 2 (Damaged #2), H.M. Ward.Expected Publication: June 24, 2013; Laree Bailey Press. Kindle Edition. 




2 comments:

  1. Hey, you're back to posting. Great!
    I haven't read this series but the cover kind of reminds me of Fallen by Kate Lauren.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look similar. Though instead of angles this one is about vampires.

    ReplyDelete