Monday, July 1, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (62)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser comes from the book I just finished reading, Blessed Tragedy. It was a free New Adult read on Amazon and it sounded interesting so I had o check it out. It was pretty good!
Blessed Tragedy (Blessed Tragedy, #1)
Madeline Grace Neumann died graduation night when I climbed into my 1977 Chevy Malibu determined to live my life on my own terms. I wasn't looking forward to resurrecting her as we drove down the Interstate. By the time we pulled off at Lexington, Rain Maxwell would be shoved in a box and the pretty, polished Maddie Neumann would walk off the bus I've called home for the past five months.
Blessed Tragedy (Blessed Tragedy#1), HB Heinzer. Kindle 1%.

That's my teaser. What book(s) are you teasing?



2 comments:

  1. That's kind of creepy: bringing people back from the dead.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tease! Sounds interesting. I might go check this one out.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete