Monday, September 9, 2013

Most Anticipated (43)


Rogue (Croak, #3)

This week my Most Anticipated Release of the Week is Rogue. I can't believe that I'm finally going to be able to find out what happens with Lex and the rest of her gang of reapers. I fell in love with this series after reading the first book, Croak. It was hilarious and so different from other books that I couldn't help but be sucked into the world Gina Damico created. Now, I'm sad to say that Rogue is the final book in this amazing trilogy and I'm going to have to let go of these characters and move on. Luckily I still have this final book to look forward to. Plus if I get too sad I can always re-read!

Summary:
Lex is a teenage Grim Reaper with the power to Damn souls, and it’s getting out of control. She’s a fugitive, on the run from the maniacal new mayor of Croak and the townspeople who want to see her pay the price for her misdeeds. Uncle Mort rounds up the Junior Grims to flee Croak once again, but this time they’re joined by Grotton, the most powerful Grim of all time. Their new mission is clear: Fix his mistakes, or the Afterlife will cease to exist, along with all the souls in it. 

The gang heads for Necropolis, the labyrinth-like capital city of the Grimsphere. There, they discover that the Grimsphere needs a reboot. To do that, the portals to the Afterlife must be destroyed…but even that may not be enough to fix the damage. Things go from bad to worse, and when at last the fate of the Afterlife and all the souls of the Damned hang in the balance, it falls to Lex and her friends to make one final, impossible choice.(Goodreads)
Rogue (Croak #3), Gina Damico. Expected Publication: September 10, 2013; Graphia. Paperback 336 pgs.




No comments:

Post a Comment