Thursday, December 13, 2012

Swoon Thursdays (58)


The ladies at YA Bound have created a hot and fun new meme called SWOON #YABound. If you want to join in here's what you need to do.

All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading. Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) and share it on your blog!
This week my Swoon is from Foretold the last book in the Demon Trappers series. I just finished this book and I loved it, though I'm sad it's over I really loved it. 
"He seemed to know where to touch her, as if they'd been lovers before. Kiss by kiss, caress by caress he stoked the rampant fire within her. She had never felt so alive, so true to herself as in this moment." SWOON #YABound
That's what made me Swoon this week. What made you Swoon?

14 comments:

  1. Love the sweet swoon Nicole! I think I might have this book, need to check! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::fans self:: You did pick a steamy one, didn't you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *falls over* WOW loved that swoon! Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good one. Sounds like my kind of books, will check that series out.

    Here is mine from Opal
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great swoon!

    Here's My Swoon!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete