Friday, December 23, 2011

It's That Time Again: Rose vs Alex

♥ Rose Hathaway my favorite Heroine  ♥
Rose Hathaway, Vampire Academy Richelle Mead
Voting is underway for the YA Sisterhood's Heroine Tournament and it is once again time to show your support for the amazingly awesome Rose!

Why is Rose my favorite? Well she is dedicated, loyal, fierce, and all around awesome. Rose put others above herself in order to do the right thing. She can kick butt when she needs to but she also knows how to use her brain to get out of a difficult situation. In other words Rose is an amazing heroine who I have loved reading about. And I mean that, I have re-read the series several times. Plus she has Dimitri Belikov on her side. I'm definitely not going to go against him. I think I need to share some of my favorite Rose quotes.

 "I was crushing on my mentor. Crushing on my older mentor. I had to be out of my mind. He was seven years older than me. Old enough to my...well, okay, nothing. But still older then me."  Vampire Academy 

"Hey, I don't want to make you cry before the trip. It won't be any fun if I've already broken you before we even hit the slopes." Frostbite


♥ “By the way, my name's Rose Hathaway. I'm seventeen years old, training to protect and kill vampires, in love with a completely unsuitable guy, and have a best friend whose weird magic could drive her crazy.
Hey, no one said high school was easy.” Frostbite

♥ “No one had ever called me unnatural before, except for the time I put ketchup on a taco. But seriously, we'd been out of salsa, so what else was I supposed to do?” Blood Promise

♥ “Juliet had it easy; she never had to kill Romeo.” Last Sacrifice


♥  “When I saw you fall..." "You thought, 'Wow, she's a loser.” Vampire Academy


She sounds amazing doesn't she? That's because she is.

If you want to check out the advocate for Rose click on her pictures on the right.
Go here to vote in the Ya Sisterhood Tournament of Heroines.
POLLS WILL BE OPEN FOR 24 HOURS AND WILL CLOSE AT 12:01AM EST ON DECEMBER 24th

No comments:

Post a Comment