Sunday, December 11, 2011

Today is the day! #TeamRose

***Update***
I'm excited to announce that Rose won her first match!
But unfortunately Nora did not win hers. She lost out to Alex from Half-Blood. Hopefully she will have better luck next time.

♥ Rose Hathaway my favorite Heroine  ♥
Rose from Vampire Academy
Voting has officially begun for Rose's first match in the Heroine Tournament. Match 12 Rose (seed 7) vs Clara (seed 26).  I am super excited to see how my top pick does in the tournament.

Why is Rose my favorite? Well she is dedicated, loyal, fierce, and all around awesome. She can kick butt when she needs to but she also knows how to use her brain to get out of a difficult situation. In other words Rose is an amazing heroine who I have loved reading about. Plus she has Dimitri Belikov on her side. I'm definitely not going to go against him. I think I need to share some of my favorite Rose quotes.

♥ "I was crushing on my mentor. Crushing on my older mentor. I had to be out of my mind. He was seven years older than me. Old enough to my...well, okay, nothing. But still older then me."  Vampire Academy 142


♥ " 'When I saw you fall...' 'You thought, 'Wow she's a loser.' " Vampire Academy 250-1


♥ " 'Hey, I don't want to make you cry before the trip. It won't be any fun if I've already broken you before we even hit the slopes.' " Frostbite, 47

Nora from Hush Hush
Another one of my top picks has a match today, Nora. I think Nora makes a great heroine because of the way she deals with the supernatural elements that have taken over her life. She refuses to give up and keeps fighting for what she believes is right. Plus she is feisty when she needs to be.Then there is Patch. Who am I to go against the very hot Patch? I should also add some Nora quotes.

 " I nearly chocked. He's joking, I told myself. No he's insane. I had no experience dealing with lunatics, and it showed." Hush Hush, 37

' "I don't care what you like. I'm not going out with you. Not on a date. Not alone.' " Hush Hush, 76

Obviously you do not have to vote for Rose or Nora (it would be awesome if you did) but I would encourage everyone to have fun throughout this tournament and remember be nice. Voting ends 12:01 EST on December 13th.

If you want to check out the advocates for these heroines click on their pictures on the right.

In case you need the link. Go here to vote in the Ya Sisterhood Tournament of Heroines.


No comments:

Post a Comment