Thursday, December 8, 2011

The ladies at YA Bound have created a hot new meme called SWOON #YABound IF you want to join in here's what you need to do.

All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading . Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) and share it on your blog!

This week I choose two SWOON moments from Soul Screamers Volume One by Rachel Vincent because it was just so good.

My mouth opened beneath his, and his kiss went deeper as I drew him in, suddenly ravenous for something I'd never even tasted.-- Soul Screamers SWOON #YABound


 This time I kissed him, taking what I wanted, delighted and astonished by his willingness to let me. Soul Screamers SWOON #YABound

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I'll have to check this out. Could be very distracting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen Ryland/YA Romantics
    They are very distracting. I found it difficult to choose just two scenes there were a ton more I could have gone with.

    ReplyDelete