Thursday, September 20, 2012

Swoon Thursdays (48)


The ladies at YA Bound have created a hot and fun new meme called SWOON #YABound. If you want to join in here's what you need to do.

All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading. Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) share it on your blog!
This week my Swoon is from Glitch, by Heather Anastasiu.

"My fingers traced up his shoulder and then over the soft ski of his neck. I felt his skin warm and his pulse quicken at the touch of my fingertips, responding in a way that was totally different from logic and programmed electrical impulses. I kept going, awed by the growing sense of connection, the feel of his curly hair at the base of his neck, the way his breath ruffled my eyelashes." SWOON #YABound

That's what made me Swoon this week. What had you Swooning?


No comments:

Post a Comment