Saturday, September 8, 2012

WHY (20)


This week the question I have been thinking about is, WHY do I publish my posts at different times?
There are several reasons why I have varying post times. First, I am crazy lazy and do everything the day before. I'm also busy but mostly it's procrastination. Sometimes I barely have a post finished before 6 in the morning which means I'll post it around then. I'm a total night owl so staying up that late is not even an issue. 
Second, if I'm participating in a meme I'll try and have my post published at around midnight. That doesn't always work, as I mentioned above, I have procrastination issues. With memes like Teaser Tuesday or Swoon Thursdays it isn't too difficult to find what I want to post. There are times however especially with Swoon Thursdays when the book I am reading is not particularly swoony. Then I have to go back to a previous read and find something that swooned me. Which of course means a delay in writing my post. 
Lastly, I try to publish all my posts at 4 in the morning. Why? I have no clue. It's just the time I went with. It doesn't always work but occasionally I am able to get things done ahead of time. Because of my last minute posting I tend to not have anything ready when my day gets hectic. So on some days I don't post at all. But I refuse to get too stressed out about those days. I love blogging but it's fr fun and I want to try and keep it that way.
When do you publish your posts? Do you have a scheduled time or post them whenever they are written? 




No comments:

Post a Comment