Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Most Anticipated (9)


Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)

This week my Most Anticipated Release of the Week is: Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick. I can't wait to get my hands on this book!! It seems like I have been waiting FOREVER to find out what happens in the final installment in the Hush Hush series. I'm really sad that this is the last I'll be reading about Nora and Patch though I can always re-read their story.

Finale (Hush Hush #4), Becca Fitzpatrick, Publication Date: October 23, 2012 Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, Hardcover 464 pgs.


Summary:
Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean they are fated to be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. Now Nora and Patch must gather their strength to face one last, perilous trial. Old enemies return, new enemies are made, and a friend's ultimate betrayal threatens the peace Patch and Nora so desperately want. The battle lines are drawn—but which sides are they on? And in the end, are there some obstacles even love can't conquer?(Goodreads)

That's what I'm looking forward to reading this week. Any books you have to get your hands on this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment