Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (31)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my teaser comes from Whispers at Moonrise ( Shadow Falls #4). Sorry for the late posting, my internet decided to go out last night:(

Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls, #4)

"Normally when the night sang, it meant all was well. It was in the quiet that things jumped out of the shadows. When evil seemed to appear." 
"No one breathed but her. Yet the grip on her wrist hadn't loosened. Whoever had dragged her under here hadn't left-someone still clung to her wrist as if that person's very life depended on it."

C.C. Hunter, Whispers at Moonrise ( Shadow Falls #4), pgs 63 & 85

That's my teaser for this week. Hope you enjoyed it! If you have a teaser let me know so I can check it out:)


15 comments:

  1. I like the first teaser a lot. There's something lyrical about it :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesdays_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Teasers. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! Sounds a little scary.
    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my TT!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good teasers--sounds like a good read! Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, beautiful teasers! Got to add it to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, beautiful teasers! Got to add it to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent teaser....THANKS.

    My teaser is below my signature line.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-1092012.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Follower.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews

    ReplyDelete