Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (48)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my teaser is from, Charade which I really enjoyed.. I've been reading a ton of New Adult books recently and I can't seem to get enough of them.

Charade (Games, #1)
"And even though I don’t like it, there’s something about him that pulls out my secrets. Like he’s a magnet, my past, my secrets and my pain, little shards of metal unable to resist his pull. I don’t understand and I don’t even know if I want to, but it feels good having some of those things siphoned out."

Nyrae Dawn, Charade (Games #1), 38%
That's my teaser. Hope you like it.




4 comments:

  1. I have heard great things about this one. Awesome tease!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this teaser! I haven't really read any New Adult books but I think I may have to give them a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! I love that teaser! It's so sweet!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting mental picture I got with that one. Good choice this week!

    Tara @ Shhh... Not While I'm Reading

    ReplyDelete