Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (58)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
♥Grab your current read.
♥Open to a random page.
♥Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
♥Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
♥Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I picked a teaser from the New Adult book I am currently reading, Deeper We Fall. It's pretty good and I can't wait to see how it ends!
Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise, #1)
"The books I'd been shelving hit the floor. I turned slowly, hoping against hope that it wasn't who I thought it was. I hadn't heard that voice in years; thought I'd never hear it again."                                             Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise #1), Chelsea M. Cameron. Kindle 5%

What do you think of this weeks teaser?

 


6 comments: