Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (61)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
♥Grab your current read.
♥Open to a random page.
♥Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
♥Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
♥Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week I'm reading Of Triton. Luckily the bookstore that I went to over the weekend had it out early so I had to get myself a copy. And I have to say I am really liking it. Who doesn't enjoy mer-people?

Of Triton (Of Poseidon, #2)

"I could use my Gift to send the fish away from her, or I could just bust all her teeth out. Maturity seems to be evaporating into the air. I wonder if her Gift includes pushing all my buttons in rapid-point five seconds."


Of Triton (Of Poseidon #2), Anna Banks pg 201.
That's my teaser for the week! What book(s) are you teasing?



13 comments:

  1. That doesn't sound. He wants to bust her teeth out?

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny teaser. I still need to read book 1, but I think it's safe to say I'll enjoy it :-)

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  3. a book about mer-people, how interesting!

    my teaser tuesday
    http://wp.me/p3v5T1-3y

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I'd love to read this series!

    My teaser (from Fire by Kristin Cashore):
    Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great teaser, thanks for sharing! Here's mine: http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I still need to read Of Poseidon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser. Love the cover.

    http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/teaser-tuesday-may-28/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got to read this series. Glad I found your blog via Teaser Tuesday - I'm now a follower!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not familiar with this series, interesting teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww someone is getting agitated (by love??) haha. Nice teaser.

    Here's my teaser at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo, sounds like a good one. A little feisty maybe? lol.

    I have a teaser up this week, if you'd like to stop by.
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-164.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's an interesting tease. I'd love to know what buttons she's pushing.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete