Monday, August 26, 2013

Most Anticipated (41)


Origin (Lux, #4)

This week my Most Anticipated Release of the Week is Origin. I have been dying to get my hands on this book ever since I finished Opal. Come on, with that ending how could I not want to know what was going to happen next. I was also really excited when I found out that Origin was going to have both Daemon and Katy's POV's. Daemon and Katy have become one of my favorite book couples and I need to know how they're doing after being separated in Opal. I so can't wait to get my hands on this one!!

Summary:
Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.

After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.

All Katy can do is survive.

Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?

Together, they can face anything.

But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on?

And will they even be together?(Goodreads)
Origin (Lux #4), Jennifer L. Armentrout. Expected Publication: August 27, 2013; Entangled Publishing. Paperback, 400 pgs.

Honorable Mentions
Girl on Tour (Kylie Ryans #2), Caisey Quinn. Expected Publication: August 27, 2013; Kindle Edition. 

The Liberator (Dante Walker #2), Victoria Scott. Expected Publication: August 27, 2013; Entangled Teen. Paperback 350 pgs.






2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I cannot wait to read Origin! I'm even more excited because there's going to be another book in the series!
    New follower :)

    http://bohobooknerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I'm loving that this one is going to have Daemon's POV.

    ReplyDelete