Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (66)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser this week is from Hidden Beneath (Into the Deep #2). I was a huge fan of  Into the Deep and I was super excited that I would get to read more about these characters.

Hidden Beneath (Into the Deep, #2)

"For just one moment after that shot rang through the air, after the birds fled the trees and the leaves shook and fluttered down to the ground, it had been completely and devastatingly silent. That was the moment I realized that soon it would all be over, and my heart hadn’t stopped pounding yet."


Hidden Beneath (Into the Deep #2) Lauryn April. Kindle Edition 1%
That's my teaser, hope you enjoy!





3 comments: