Thursday, July 19, 2012

Swoon Thursdays (41)


The ladies at YA Bound have created a hot and fun new meme called SWOON #YABound. If you want to join in here's what you need to do.

All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading. Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) and share it on your blog!

My Swoon this week is from Scorched Skies (Fire Spirits #2) by Samantha Young.

"She trailed her hands over his hard chest, contemplating ripping the buttons off as he left her lips to trail devastating kisses down her neck. His large hands squeezed her hips hard and then brushed softly against her back before sliding chills up her spine. It was like he wanted to touch her everywhere all at once and Ari was only too happy to let him. Ari whimpered into his ear as he bit gently at her bare shoulder and Jai growled at the sound, his hand tangling through her hair as he grasped her head, cupping it back like she was an offering." SWOON #YABound


What do you think? If you have a swoon leave me a link so I can check it out.

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That is sooooooo HOT!!! ;) I would say this book is true to it's title! That swoon is definitetly a scorcher!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to read this book now, because that is a great swoon-worthy moment. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What a hot swoon!

    http://readingcave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously HOT! *fans self*

    Here's my Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny... I was just texting with a co-worker about Four in Insurgent and the word "swoon" came up. I was just telling her I needed to write a post about why he was so swoon worthy. So glad there is a meme for this!

    ReplyDelete