Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (47)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
♥Grab your current read.
♥Open to a random page.
♥Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
♥Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
♥Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week I chose a teaser from Angel Burn which I really enjoyed. I'm a sucker for books that are told from both the female and male's POV.

Angel Burn (Angel, #1)
"The slap of energy was like crashing into a brick wall. My eyes bulged; I couldn't catch my breath. Images were hurtling past almost faster than I could take them in." 

Angel Burn (Angel #1) L.A. Weatherly pg 53

That's my teaser this week, I Hope you enjoy!




16 comments:

  1. Ooooh interesting teaser! Consider me intrigued! :D

    Here's my Teaser!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting. It hooks you up and leaves you hanging... Thanks a lot for stepping by and sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm totally with you about male and female point of view! :D that definitely sells a book to me and that teaser sounds great, thanks so much for sharing and for stopping by my blog :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadn't heard of this book before but I love angel books. Great tease!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this - it's a good one. Nice pick.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this one! I didn't enjoy it as much as I'd hoped but it was good :)

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I've read this one! Great teaser for it. I hope you're enjoying it. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete