Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (4)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Croak (Croak, #1)

"Vowing never to leave her scythe at home again, she grabbed a nearby stick, as it could possibly defend her from the horrors materializing in her imagination. She had just began to calculate how many jab in the eye it would take to bring down a chupacabra, when--
A twig snapped." 

 Gina Damico Croak (ARC) pg 167





11 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I know I'm wondering what is happening next!

    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really enjoyed this book. It was a great moment.

      Delete
  2. omg, a scythe master withour her weapon? I know that horror from a manga... guess this book will make it to my tbr! Thanks for sharing!!
    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great teaser! And I love the cover art.

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It' such a funny moment. I agree the cover is pretty great.

      Delete
  4. I've had it forever and I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds really interesting, I added it to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really funny book. I couldn't stop laughing and re-reading funny passages.

      Delete