Thursday, March 1, 2012

Swoon Thursdays (22)


The ladies at YA Bound have created a hot and fun new meme called SWOON #YABound. If you want to join in here's what you need to do.

All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading. Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) and share it on your blog!

This week my SWOON comes Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

"The way his fingers lingered at my mouth seemed to ignite a flame that burned slowly, building heat, spreading through my cheeks, down my neck, finally consuming every inch of my skin with a fire so intense I didn't think it could ever be quenched." SWOON #YABound


What SWOON did you find this week?

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is super steamy! I knew the moment I read it I wanted to use for Swoon Thursdays.

      Delete
  2. Ahh! I can't remember if this is between Calla and Ren or Calla and Shay! You always pick the best SWOONs. Have you read Bloodrose yet? Thanks for sharing!

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/swoon-thursday-12-statistical.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left it ambiguous on purpose:)
      No I have yet to read BLoodrose, I'm about half way through Nightshade. But so far it's really good.

      Delete
  3. I can't remember, either! But I remember being swooned while reading this =D I need to get my hands on Bloodrose! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were some great swoony moments! I need to get Bloodrose too!

      Delete