Monday, March 18, 2013

Most Anticipated (24)


Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

This week my Most Anticipated Release of the Week is Clockwork Princess. I have been DYING to read this book. If you read this series you know the ending of Clockwork Prince left readers wanting more, a lot more. And the super long wait has been horrible. I can't believe that the last book is almost here!! To say I'm more than ready to get my hands on this book is a vast understatement. I can't wait to see what happens with Tessa, Will, Jem and the rest of the characters in The Infernal Devices. I see a sleepless night in my future.
Summary:

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) Cassandra Clare. Expected Publication: March 19, 2013; Margaret K. McElderry Books; Hardcover, 592 pgs.


Honorable Mention:
17 & Gone, Nova Ren Suma. Expected Publication: March 21, 2013; Dutton Juvenile. Hardcover, 354 pgs. 

That's what I'm looking forward to this week. What book are you dying to get your hands on this week?


1 comment:

  1. I'm only a couple chapters into this but it's amazing!! I feel like I've been waiting for this since Clockwork Angel came out!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete