Thursday, March 14, 2013

Swoon Thursdays (64)



The ladies at YA Bound have created a hot and fun new meme called SWOON #YABound. If you want to join in here's what you need to do.
All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading. Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) and share it on your blog!
                   
     Today I choose a Swoon from Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. I loved this book, it was so intense. Once I started reading I didn't want to stop.

"I place my hand on his neck and when I do, chills break out on his skin. Apparently, that one simple move momentarily melts his resolve and for a second, his tongue meets my neck. I moan and the sound completely sends him into a frenzy. He moves his hand from my waist to the side of my head and he pulls my neck against his mouth, holding nothing back. I open my eyes, shocked at how quickly his demeanor changed. He kisses and licks and teases every inch of my neck, only gasping for air when it’s absolutely necessary." SWOON #YABound

                                     Hopeless, Colleen Hoover. Kindle 38% 
                    
               That's made made me Swoon this week. What had you swooning?




29 comments:

  1. Hopeless is such an amazing book! I love Holder! Excellent Swoon! It makes me want to reread this story! Here's my Swoon for this week:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/03/swoon-thursday-9.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is definitely swoon worthy. I almost re-read it while looking for a swoon, it's so good!

      Delete
  2. Great Swoon, Nicole. Never underestimate a woman's hold over a man, right? x) But it sounds sweet at the same time. I might need to add this to my tbr... My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh YEAH!! Great swoon, loved that book.... pulled on the heart strings!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sooo good! It was definitely an emotional read.

      Delete
  4. OOOHHH YEAH!!! Love that book... awesome swoon Chicka!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this book! There are so many great swoons in this book - Colleen Hoover is amazing. I hope you enjoyed this book! :)

    Here is my Swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did love it!! This is my first time reading any of her books, I can say I'll be reading more of her work.

      Delete
  6. I have this on my Nook and am saving it for Spring Break! Wooo!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great way to spend Spring Break!! I hope you love it as much as I did.

      Delete
  7. I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH! Awesome choice for a swoon!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome swoon! Much different from the other snippets I've read from this book. I like! :)

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get a chance to read it. I really enjoyed it.

      Delete
  9. Ahhh, GREAT swoon. I love it! And I love Hopeless .. the entire book is one big swoon! :-D
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could never read enough of Hopeless, I can't wait until the second book comes out in his POV! SQUEE!!
    Here's my swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it draws me in and I ended up reading a few chapters when I was just looking up a teaser or a Swoon! I am DYING to read Holder's POV!!

      Delete
  11. Wow putting this on my tbr list(:

    Here is my swoon Thursday

    http://curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com/2013/03/swoon-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to read it, it was sooo good.

      Delete
  12. Whoa! Definitely swoony. This book sounds so good. I definitely need to read it soon!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read on Katie's book blog that you are a Colorado Book Blogger??? Let me know.. I can add you to my list!

    Angie

    http://angelasanxiouslife.blogspot.com/p/colorado-book-bloggers_16.html

    ReplyDelete