Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (50)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I just finished this book and wow I loved it! This week my teaser is from Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. I seriously can't wait for July so I can see what Holder was thinking during Hopeless.


Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)
"I’m usually pretty good at reading people, but if I had to make an assumption about Holder based on the last two minutes alone, I’d have to say he suffers from split-personality disorder. His sudden shifts between flippant and intense are unnerving."           Hopeless, Colleen Hoover. 10% Kindle.
That's what I found this week. If you have a teaser let me know so I can check it out.




10 comments:

  1. Woowziers! So does he have a split personality?

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. His words hit me like a slap in the face. The easiest way to get me to do something was to forbid me to do it.

    Taste by Kate Evangelista, really enjoying it so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen some great reveiws of this one. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe!! Yep, this was a good book!! Great tease, I loved that bit!

    Here's My Tease!!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. REALLY want to get to this one!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, intriguing teaser -- looks like a good read, glad you enjoyed it! Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swoon! Iove Holder! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard such good things about this author! And that teaser is fab, makes me want to know more about him. He sounds like a right character! Thanks so much for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gawds, I loved this book. It's such a powerful story. Great teaser, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am seriously wanting to read this book. I've heard it's amazing! And this teaser was great :)

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete