Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  
Currently Reading

"A hand touched my hair. I jerked awake, blinking blearily. I didn't know where I was and my heart was going too fast." 
Alyxandra Harvey Stolen Away (ARC) pg 149





Feel free to leave your Teaser Tuesday in the comments. I'd love to read them! 



17 comments:

  1. I read this book and I can't remember what this is about lol

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read this one! I love almost anything with faeries.

    That teaser is a bit "scary". Poor thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it's okay! I'm not that far in but I hope it gets better.

      Delete
  3. Nice teaser! Thx for stepping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blinking blearily -- I've had that feeling! I like the alliteration too.
    My teaser is here: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I hate when I wake up feeling completely disorientated.

      Delete
  5. Great teaser! I wonder what's going on?
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is difficult to tell what is going on with this teaser.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! I like the cover too, it's pretty. Which is my favorite type of cover.

      Delete
  7. Ooh, great teased! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  8. This teaser definitely left me wanting to know what was going on. Thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete