Thursday, April 12, 2012

Swoon Thursdays (27)


he ladies at YA Bound have created a hot and fun new meme called SWOON #YABound. If you want to join in here's what you need to do.

All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading. Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) and share it on your blog!

My SWOON this week comes from Torn by Amanda Hocking. 

     "His mouth covered mine, and warmth stirred inside me. He tasted sweet and cool, and his skin smelled of fresh rain. My knees felt weak, and my heart battered against my chest. his hands moved back, tangling in my hair and pressing me to him.
      I wrapped my arms around him, and he felt strong and powerful against me. I could actually feel his muscles, like warm marble, and I knew he could crush me if he wanted to. But the way he touched me was passionate and delicate all at once."
SWOON #YABound

I had to go with the extended scene on this one, it was just so swoony. If you have a SWOON let me know.


2 comments:

  1. I loved that book!! I likee me some Loki...hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me borrow your book:D
      And I agree with you completely!!

      Delete