Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Finished!

I finished The Iron Knight and I was not disappointed with the outcome. Towards the end I was freaking out a bit but it ended well. Before this book came out I refused to read any reviews or spoilers. I wanted to go into The Iron Knight not knowing about anything that was going to happen. I'm sad that the series has come to an end but I am happy with the way Meghan and Ash's story was resolved. I'll have a full review later since I'm always slightly behind on those.

2 comments:

  1. Way cool! Are you going to Review it? I should probably avoid reading reviews, too, but I love 'em.

    Thx for entering my Giveaway!! I'm a new Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I need to review it still. But I am behind on those. I need to sit down and get all my reviews done.

    ReplyDelete