Thursday, February 23, 2012

Swoon Thursdays (21)


The ladies at YA Bound have created a hot and fun new meme called SWOON #YABound. If you want to join in here's what you need to do.

All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading. Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) and share it on your blog!

This week my SWOON comes from Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. 

"I run my tongue along his lower lip and he freezes for a second. His lips are warm and full and wonderful. His tongue traces my lips and then suddenly we both let go; and we are breathing into each other, and he is holding my face with his hands, and I am riding a wave of pure joy." SWOON #YABound

When I read this I knew what my SWOON was going to be this week.

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! That kind of leaves you feeling tingly. Great SWOON this week! I can't wait until I get the chance to read Pandemonium.

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/swoon-thursday-11-clockwork-prince.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is super swoony! I look forward to seeing what you think of Pandemonium.

      Delete
  2. OMG!!! I'm dying to read this *dies* Just. Awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was really good I can't wait to get my hands on Requiem wait until you read the ending. Total cliffhanger.

      Delete