Thursday, February 16, 2012

Swoon Thursdays (20)

The ladies at YA Bound have created a hot new meme called SWOON #YABound IF you want to join in here's what you need to do.

All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading. Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) and share it on your blog!

This week my SWOON comes from Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter.

"His hand moved up to the back of her neck. He shifted her head slightly so her mouth was more accessible to his. The slightly rough texture of his shaven cheeks felt wonderful. His tongue moved inside. Slowly at first, then without hesitation. Warmth built inside her and she couldn't seem to get close enough to him." SWOON #YABound

Steamy right! Of course I had to go with the extended version, I had to keep all the hotness intact.

6 comments:

  1. Wow -- that is pretty swoony.
    thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's pretty Swoony! I'm hoping there will be more steamy moments in Awake at Dawn!

      Delete
  2. Oh WOW! I really loved Born at Midnight! You picked a very steamy swoon-worthy moment. I can't wait to see what's in store for us in Awake at Dawn!

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/swoon-thursday-10-darkness-falls.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait for Awake at Dawn either. I'm hoping for some super steamy moments!

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to this, it's already on my tbr!!
    Thx for stepping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it! I can't to read more from this author.

      Delete