Monday, August 27, 2012

Most Anticipated (1)


I decided to start highlighting the book I am most looking forward to each week. It's a way for me to find out what's releasing each week as well as find out what everyone else wants to read each week.



The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa: Book Cover
This week my Most Anticipated Release of the Week is: The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa. I love this series! I have read most of the novellas already but I'd like to get them in paperback and then of course there is Iron's Prophecy which I can't wait to read.

What is your Most Anticipated Release this week?


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on this one. It's awesome that they are publishing all the novellas as paperbacks :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Now they will be in one place and easy to read.

      Delete