Thursday, August 30, 2012

Swoon Thursdays (45)


The ladies at YA Bound have created a hot and fun new meme called SWOON #YABound. If you want to join in here's what you need to do.

All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading. Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) and share it on your blog!
This week I'm still swooning over Bound by C.K. Bryant. Enjoy!

"Threading his fingers through her hair, he drew her closer, pressing his lips to hers. The warmth of it swelled within her as he scooped her into his arms. He pulled his lips away, but held there, so close she felt his warm breath rush down her neck. Their eyes met and she could see the heat of passion in them. She wondered if hers revealed the same feelings to him." SWOON #YABound

What made you swoon this week? 



11 comments:

  1. Hmmm... great swoon!! No wonder I love thursday's I love these swoons!! Thanx for sharing!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, NICE! Haven't read this one yet, but it sounds quite yummy indeed he he

    Thanks for sharing!!!
    xoxoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot swoon! I'm adding this book to my TBR. Thanks for sharing! And thanks visiting and following. I followed back :)
    ~Hira

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had this book for months now but haven't read it.. sounds like I should! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I have tons of books on my TBR pile but I keep adding more.

      Delete
  5. I gotta get this book! Love that swoon Nicole! Thanks for the steamy swoon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that swoon! I really gotta get this book!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get my hands on book 2, can't wait to read it.

      Delete