Thursday, August 23, 2012

Swoon Thursdays (44)


The ladies at YA Bound have created a hot and fun new meme called SWOON #YABound. If you want to join in here's what you need to do.

All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading. Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) and share it on your blog!
This week I choose a Swoon from Bound by C.K. Bryant. Hope you enjoy!

"His kiss softened and she felt his heart racing alongside hers. She knew it was real. She slid one hand around the back of his neck and pulled him closer, as the heat of his passion rushed through her like fire, making her body melt into his. Her lips parted in invitation and her hand ran up under his vest to caress the warm flesh there." SWOON #YABound

What do you think? If you have a Swoon leave a link. I love getting Swooned. 


12 comments:

  1. Great Swoon! I've had this book on my shelf for quite a while, but I will definitely move it up in the (digital) stack

    Here's my swoon:
    http://booknerdash.blogspot.com/2012/08/swoon-thursday-3.html

    Ashley
    #booknerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sitting on my digital pile too! I'm trying to get a few of the hundred or so I have read.

      Delete
  2. Great swoon, there are so many good ones today, so many books I want!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there are! I need more hours in the day to read them all.

      Delete
  3. Awesome swoon Nicole! Another book I'm going to have to add to my TBR list! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing:;)

      Delete
  4. Nice swoon! This book sounds really really good! My list will never get shorter haha.

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Too many great swoons just waiting to be read.

      Delete
  5. I have this one on my digital pile as well. Just have not gotten to it yet.

    http://readingcave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear that. There are so many books out there I want to read. My pile just keeps growing and I my time for reading keeps vanishing.

      Delete
  6. Hi Nicole. Great swoon! I am a new follwer and if you would like to view my swoon please visit Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really liked this moment between the two characters.

      Delete