Thursday, May 17, 2012

Swoon Thursdays (32)



The ladies at YA Bound have created a hot and fun new meme called SWOON #YABound. If you want to join in here's what you need to do.

All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading. Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) and share it on your blog!

This week my swoon is from Become by Ali Cross. 

"His lips landed on mine, lightly at first. A touch. A pause. His breath caressed my lips then he bit my lower lip oh so gently, until I pressed into him, begging to feel him against every inch of me. He groaned, a soft rumble of desire that left me quaking and reaching for him. He crushed his lips against mine and my world exploded with sensation." SWOON #YABound

That's what I found this week. What about you, find anything to swoon over?


4 comments:

  1. That gave me shivers (and not the bad kind)! Great SWOON once again!

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/swoon-thursday-20-wasteland.html

    ReplyDelete