Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (13)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Partials (Partials, #1)

"It was pitch-black under the trees, the moon and stars lost behind a thick layer of storm clouds. If anyone started shooting, she wondered if she'd even dare to shoot back--how could she tell which shapes in the darkness were enemies, and which were friends?"



Dan Wells, Partials, pg 47


If you have a teaser leave a link so I can stop by:)



17 comments:

  1. Intense - and very interesting. Nice choice, as always! =)
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! That would be a hard situation to be in. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Here's my Teaser!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be, luckily we get to read about it and not have to go through it. The world would be a mess if it depended on me:D

      Delete
  3. Really looking forward to reading this. Great teaser!

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started it right before bed, big mistake. I didn't want to put it down.

      Delete
  4. I love the description in this teaser. I need to get this book.

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  5. an exciting teaser.

    http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read much of the book yet but it's already pretty exciting.

      Delete
  6. ooh suspenseful and haunting teaser ^__^

    Thanks for visiting my blog

    Maura @ Monster of Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice teaser! I loved Partials and can't wait for the next book. Thanks for sharing!

    (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking it so far, I had trouble putting it down.

      Delete
  8. Very suspenseful! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've yet to get there but I agree it is pretty suspenseful.

      Delete