Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (13)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
♥Grab your current read.
♥Open to a random page.
♥Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
♥Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
♥Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Partials (Partials, #1)

"It was pitch-black under the trees, the moon and stars lost behind a thick layer of storm clouds. If anyone started shooting, she wondered if she'd even dare to shoot back--how could she tell which shapes in the darkness were enemies, and which were friends?"



Dan Wells, Partials, pg 47


If you have a teaser leave a link so I can stop by:)



17 comments:

  1. Intense - and very interesting. Nice choice, as always! =)
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! That would be a hard situation to be in. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Here's my Teaser!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be, luckily we get to read about it and not have to go through it. The world would be a mess if it depended on me:D

      Delete
  3. Really looking forward to reading this. Great teaser!

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started it right before bed, big mistake. I didn't want to put it down.

      Delete
  4. I love the description in this teaser. I need to get this book.

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  5. an exciting teaser.

    http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read much of the book yet but it's already pretty exciting.

      Delete
  6. ooh suspenseful and haunting teaser ^__^

    Thanks for visiting my blog

    Maura @ Monster of Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice teaser! I loved Partials and can't wait for the next book. Thanks for sharing!

    (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking it so far, I had trouble putting it down.

      Delete
  8. Very suspenseful! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've yet to get there but I agree it is pretty suspenseful.

      Delete