Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (12)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

A Temptation of Angels

"He looked down at her hand, a mixture of surprise and growing fury clouding his eyes. But she couldn't stop. Not now. She had too much in front of her." 



Michelle Zink, A Temptation of Angels (ARC), pg 192


If you have a TT leave the link so I can check it out:)


9 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds very interesting! Great teaser!

    here's mine

    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. qhat's going on?? I want to know! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about this one, hope you're enjoying it!

    My Teaser Tuesday this week is The Zombie Survival Guide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cover art! I wonder what she couldn't stop.

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great teaser. I love books about angels so I will have to check this one out. Thanks for stopping by my teaser.

    Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds so interesting. Hope you're enjoying it :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh nice! Seeing this one around a lot lately! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover and I've heard good things about this book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool teasers. The cover art is so cool. I love how it looks.

    Maura @ Monster of Books

    ReplyDelete