Thursday, May 10, 2012

Swoon Thursdays (31)


The ladies at YA Bound have created a hot and fun new meme called SWOON #YABound. If you want to join in here's what you need to do.

All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading. Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) and share it on your blog!

Unfortunately I didn't get much reading done this week so I'm going to go with last weeks book Sweet Evil again. I know rude but it's such a good book and there were several swoon worthy moments that I wanted to choose. So now I get to pick another steamy scene. 

"His mouth found mine in the dark, fiery and rough. I gave a tiny whimper before melting into him and pulling his face down to mine even harder. In that kiss we spoke all of the things we couldn't say. He kissed me with an urgency born of strong, unstable emotion: fury. Was he angry because of how I made him feel? Angry that he was powerless to change tonight's outcome? I didn't know, but I welcomed it". SWOON#YABound

That's what I found this week. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. swoony as always, makes me want to pick it up right now! Thanks so for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good that I had to use it again. Plus I didn't really get much reading done and I thought hey use another scene from Sweet Evil:)

      Delete
  2. Hey, that's perfectly fine. This just makes me want SE that much more =D

    ReplyDelete