Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (10)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls, #3)
Even as her heart ached to solve the mystery of who her father was--of who she was and, hopefully what she was--her instincts screamed for her to run and hide.
Was this what she feared? Learning the truth?


C.C. Hunter, Taken at Dusk, pg 2 

I haven't actually started this book yet but I plan to get to it later today. I really liked the first two books in this series so I can't wait to read this one.


14 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, sometimes the truth DOESN'T set you free! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teaser! I really want to start this book. It sounds fantastic and the cover is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really liked the books so far! I agree the cover is really pretty.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, this is way up on my tbr, I am sure I'm gonna love it. Don't make me crazy with wanting to read it with your quote! *tries very hard to stay away from Amazon*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may be using it for my swoon on Thursday too, that's probably not going to help either:)

      Delete
  4. Sounds interesting!
    How did you like Sweet Evil?
    And I'm also eagerly awaiting Golden Lily!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Evil was REALLY good. I'm hoping there well be more books reality soon from Wendy Higgins about Anna and Kiadan.

      Delete
  5. This sounds like a great book! I had never heard of it before now, but I really like your pick for a teaser! Maybe I should look into reading this series. Thanks for sharing your pick!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Taken at Dusk yet but I really enjoyed the first two books in this series.

      Delete
  6. I've seen CC Hunter's book and am always intrigued, but haven't read any. Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took my awhile to get the first book but once I read it I rushed out to get the second book.

      Delete
  7. Ah CC Hunter. I just have not gotten around to reading this one yet, although I read the first two! And loved them. Other than the boy issues, which to be totally honest I didn't mind ;) I hope you enjoy the rest of it!

    Haley@www.passingthepages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to see you liked the first two. Sometimes it takes me awhile to get the next book in the series I'm reading.

      Delete