Thursday, May 3, 2012

Swoon Thursdays (30)


The ladies at YA Bound have created a hot and fun new meme called SWOON #YABound. If you want to join in here's what you need to do.

All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading. Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) and share it on your blog!

I just finished Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins and it was really, really good. 

"My hands we in his thick hair. He kissed down my upper body to my belly button, keeping his hands under my back, concentrating on my skin. I was gasping for short breaths now, unable to control myself as his lips burned a trail down to the edge of my shorts. He flicked open the button and licked the sensitive skin there. I gasped, and he made a masculine growling sound at me before he spoke." SWOON#YABound


So did you find any swoons this week? Leave me a link so I can check it out.


8 comments:

  1. THIS is on the top of my to-read list! And wow! That's is hawt! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked this book. I'm definitely hoping for more especially if it includes more steaminess:)

      Delete
  2. OMG, swooooooon. Very great choice, as always, and now I wanna read this, so onto my TBR with that. Thank you very much!
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again you have picked a very steamy swoon! I love reading your picks, and I look forward to seeing what you pick next!

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/swoon-thursday-19-tempted.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love reading and looking for amazing swoons each week:)

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading Sweet Evil and this just made me want to read it even more! Oh my gosh this is really SWOON-worthy!

    Thanks for commenting at the SWOON post at YA Bound! I hope you enjoyed reading all the SWOONs and the one that I also posted at YA Bound! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty swoony, I thanks Wendy Higgins for this steamy scene.

      I love reading all the Swoons. My reading pile might not appreciate it but I do. I'm definitely looking forward to see what swoons are posted next week.

      Delete