Thursday, May 31, 2012

Swoon Thursdays (34)


The ladies at YA Bound have created a hot and fun new meme called SWOON #YABound. If you want to join in here's what you need to do.

All you need to do is pick up the book you are currently reading or just finished reading. Find what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding and your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Then shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag  #YABound, post in the comments, or grab the awesome button from YA Bound (above) and share it on your blog!

I haven't gotten very far into my current read so I was unable to find any swoons yet. So I will use another swoon from one of my previous reads, A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink.

She could find nothing to say as his hand slid from her face to the curve of her neck, his fingers sliding into the waves that had come loose during her fight with Darius. The distance between them closed further, filling up with their bodies as they moved together. When he lowered his face to hers, she leaned up and met him halfway." SWOON #YABound


That's what have this week. If you found a swoon leave the link so I can check it out.


4 comments:

  1. It's hot and cute at the same time! Great pick!

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/swoon-thursday-22-rae-of-hope.html

    ReplyDelete