Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (9)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can join in. Here's what you need to do.
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Pyxis: The Discovery (Pyxis, #1)

"When I woke up the next morning, I wondered if things might be awkward between us. After all, it’s not every day that my oldest friend comes back to town after five months away, we discover we’re having the same terrifying nightmares, and then we fall asleep together on his sofa."



K.C, Neal Pyxis (The Discovery (Pyxis Series) pg 89


What do you think? If you have a teaser leave me the link so I can check it out.



9 comments:

  1. Sounds good...Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-may-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that teaser! I haven’t read it before, but I am definitely checking it out now – thank you for sharing! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesdays-storm-by-brigid.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has the potential of being an awkward scenario LOL

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted to read this for a while. And you picked such an great teaser!

    My TT: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-20-xxxholic-volume-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh nice! I have this book and have been wanting to read it for a long time. Definitely curious about their matching dreams! Thanks for stopping by My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooowww. I love that teaser, great pick like always! How do you do that? x) You alone could make me stack up my shelf pretty bad. When am I supposed to read all that, hm? A catastrophe! ;) Step by my TT, will ya? =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So weird! I want to know why they are having the same nightmares!

    Thanks for stopping by My Teaser from STRUCK

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. O, that's an awesome teaser! Love it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete